NaturallyMe Ltd Website Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement; Other Documents; Changes. You and NaturallyMe Limited. (“NaturallyMe”) agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order (“Products”) on the terms and conditions listed below which will become a contract (“Agreement”) when accepted by NaturallyMe via email confirmation that specifically references your order or when NaturallyMe ships to you the Products you ordered, whichever occurs earlier, and the banking, negotiation or other use of any payment shall not constitute an acceptance by NaturallyMe. When you send your order to purchase Products to NaturallyMe, that order shall constitute your agreement to these terms and conditions of purchase. You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of yourself or any party you represent.
This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any such attempt will be null and void unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and NaturallyMe.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of New Zealand government, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
2. Governing Law. THE LAWS OF NEW ZEALAND WILL GOVERN THE SALE.
3. Payment Terms. NaturallyMe accepts only bank deposit as mentioned on the product ordering screens as the payment options for your purchase.
4. Shipping Charges; Customer Location. Shipping charges are as detailed on the Shipping Rates page of the website. An additional charge will be applicable for rural delivery. NaturallyMe will only accept orders from billing and shipping addresses located within New Zealand.
5. Taxes. GST will be applied to the order. You agree to pay GST.
6. Title. NaturallyMe will ship the Products to you from NaturallyMe’s manufacturing or distribution facility, as applicable, with title and risk of loss passing to you upon NaturallyMe’s delivery of the Products to the first common carrier.
7. Governmental Authorisations. You are solely responsible for obtaining any licences or other governmental authorisations related to your use of the Products that may be required by any New Zealand or local government, and for complying with all rules and regulations imposed by such governments. Neither NaturallyMe nor any of its employees is your agent or representative in governmental matters.
8. Warranty. THE STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO EACH OF THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS DESCRIBED ON THE SITE. THE ACTUAL LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT THAT APPLIES IS INCLUDED IN THE DOCUMENTATION PACKAGED WITH THE PRODUCT. NATURALLYME DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NaturallyMe reserves the right to modify its warranties prospectively at any time, in its sole discretion.
9. Return Policy. In the rare event your item arrives damaged, faulty or not as described please email or call our sales team within 24 hours. In such an instance, we will request you return your order, with a written report & all original packaging, stating the problem to us so a replacement can be shipped.
Unfortunately, due to health & safety issues, we do not offer refunds for a change of mind, so please shop carefully.
10. Products. NaturallyMe’s policy is one of on-going product update and revision. NaturallyMe may revise or discontinue Products at any time. NaturallyMe will ship Products that have the functionality and performance of the Products ordered, but differences between what is described in hardcopy or electronic versions of NaturallyMe Products documentation and what is shipped are possible. NaturallyMe attempts to be as accurate as possible, but does not warrant that product descriptions or any other content or materials on this site are accurate, complete, current, or error-free. If a product you purchase from this site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition under the return policy. The parts and assemblies used in building NaturallyMe Products are selected from new and equivalent-to-new parts and assemblies in accordance with industry practices.
11. Limitation of Liability. NATURALLYME’S TOTAL LIABILITY WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, LATE DELIVERY OR NON-DELIVERY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT(S) SOLD WITH RESPECT TO WHICH LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED. NATURALLYME WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO THE FULL EXTENT SUCH MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
12. Compliance with the Law; Resale Sales. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of New Zealand that relate to the Products or this Agreement. The Products are intended for purchase and use only in New Zealand.
NaturallyMe allows the purchase of Products for resale, provided that Products are not repackaged. If products purchased from NaturallyMe are altered in any way prior to resale, NaturallyMe will not accept liability.