Congratulations to Penny M. from Ilam, Christchurch – your prize pack is already on its way to you
With great timing for Christmas, all chocoholics out there (us included), will be drooling over the newest product out from Whittakers – The Whittaker’s “A Passion for Chocolate” book.
With recipes from chefs, foodwriters and facebook fans, this combined effort of mouth watering chocolate recipes are all photographed by Brian Culy.
That’s not all though! This prize pack also includes the first Starship Christmas album, fronted by international superstar Justin Bieber, and features a selection of some of the biggest names in the music business.
Winning this is easy :
Simply email us through the website, with the answer to our questions, your name & phone number, and go in the draw to win!
Want more chances to win? Each of the below, will get you an additional entry into the draw.
- Purchase & Pay during the promotional period
- Like & Share our competition on FaceBook.
1. What colour did Rosie’s hair turn, when she first tried henna powder? Orange
2. What product do we sell, that can be used for treating acute dandruff problems? Neem Powder
HINT: All the answers for the above questions can be found on our website
By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive emails from NaturallyMe Ltd & back2Nature.co.nz about products, promotions & competitions, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Competition closes 18th December 2012 at 5PM & the prize will be drawn on the 19th December 2012.
2. NaturallyMe Ltd & back2Nature (“b2N”) reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of b2N shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident of New Zealand.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. b2N cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
7. You must answer all questions correctly in the Competition to be eligible.
8. The Competitors name and geographical details may be used for publicity purposes in all media by b2N and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
9. The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. In the event, that the winner is not contactable with 24 hours of the draw, a new winner will be selected.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. To the full extent permitted by law, b2N will not be liable to the winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or friend as a result of or in connection with the Competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the Competition.
12. b2N respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.